Hi Sisters! I wanted to share my collection of favorite books with you! I’m a big sucker for inspirational books, and here are my favorites!
For you super busy IBS Sisters, there are great apps like Audible, where you can “read” while you’re working out, commuting, working your day job, showering, cooking, cleaning! I just hook up my Bluetooth speaker while I’m in the house, Aux cord while in the car, and headphones when out and about, and “read” aka listen away!
Sign up here! Audible
1. You are a Badass by Jen Sincero- The book I am forever grateful the universe put in my journey to discover Coaching! And how to believe in myself along the way 🙂
Get it here! You Are a Badass
2. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso- From the creator of Nasty Gal, vintage clothes retailer for young women, this book will you have you thinking you can do anything! (WHICH YOU CAN!) Started from the bottom now we heaaa!
Get it here! #Girlboss
3. Rising Strong by Brene Brown- Dive deep into the conversation of courage, vulnerability, shame and worthiness, all while learning to stand up after a fall.
Get it here! Rising Strong
4. The Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert- You’ll be shocked to realize how much “Big Magic” happens in your own life! Elizabeth Gilbert, known for best seller Eat, Pray, Love.
Get it here! The Big Magic
5. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz- My Mom gave me this book as a gift, and it’s the best short read, ever!
Get it here! The Four Agreements
6. Where We Belong by Hoda Kotb- This book is compiled of real life stories that will make you realize that everything that happens in your life, is where you’re supposed to be 🙂
Get it here! Where We Belong
7. Clarity by Jamie Smart- Clear your mind, and zen out while you listen or read while you reach a sense of Clarity in our crazy busy lives. My first Audible purchase, recommended by a sweet friend.
Get it here! Clarity
8. Yes Please by Amy Poehler- Need a little inspiration and a good laugh? This is the book for you!
Get it here! Yes Please
9. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown- Wholehearted Living and feeling of worthiness with this great read! Another best seller by Dr. Brene Brown.
Get it here! The Gifts of Imperfection
10. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin- The days are long but the years are short. Why not have more fun?!
Get it here! The Happiness Project
11. Wellth by Jason Wachob- Put a deposit into your WELLTH account by: Eat. Move. Work. Believe. Explore. Breathe. Connect. Love. Heal. Thank. Ground. Live. Laugh.
Get it here! Wellth
12. Moments Magic, Miracles & Martinis by Amy Van Atta Slater- A great, easy read by a fellow IBS Sister! Learn how Amy overcame obstacles like IBS & more, all while drinking extra dirty martinis!
Get it here!Moments Magic, Miracles, & Martinis